web statistics

Tips Sistem Trading Paling Profitable dan Simple TERUJI Sejak Tahun 2009-NOW

Discussion in 'Diskusi AutoTrading/Copytrade/MyFXBook' started by vayzardos, Aug 19, 2016.

1. vayzardos

vayzardos
    Expand Collapse

***COPYTRADE MY TRADING MADE SIMPLE PROFIT STRATEGY ON ZULUTRADE FOR FREE***

Have been a profesional trader for 3 years and running

my trading strategy is very simple i only trade with a very minimal drawdown max 5-9% for every 1 trade

there will only be a max of 5 trade for each pairs

my trading timeframe is h1 and i am always trying to let my trade run and always follow the trend because when im still floating i know in the end my trade will always wins im using trading made simple strategy

with indicator heiken hashi candle,TDI,Stoc,BB,MA

my trading pair is G/U & E/U

just see my performance and dont be shy to follow me I will always enter the best trade possible

and not going against the trend.So in the end my trades are always going to be closed with PROFITS

and by the way i will try to closed my trade when my target of TP is achieved around 200-300pips TP but if you are a little impatient you can closed it whenever you want as long its still in profits

You can follow me anytime even if i have 1-3 open trades cause in the end you will always had a winning trade

Godspeed and Godbless

this are my accounts:

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/329846

[​IMG]

#1 vayzardos, Aug 19, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. vayzardos

vayzardos
    Expand Collapse

starting from now i will trade with fixed lot of 0.04 lot you can follow me with auto,fixed lot or prorata as you want every month my profit target is 5000 pips if there are better opportunity i will try to get more than 5000 pips

3. vayzardos

vayzardos
    Expand Collapse

4. vayzardos

vayzardos
    Expand Collapse

Godspeed and GodblessYou can follow me anytime even if i have 1-3 open trades cause in the end you will always had a winning tradeand not going against the trend.So in the end my trades are always going to be closed with PROFITSjust see my performance and dont be shy to follow me I will always enter the best trade possiblemy trading pair is G/U E/Uwith indicator heiken hashi candle,TDI,Stoc,BB,MAmy trading timeframe is h1 and i am always trying to let my trade run and always follow the trend because when im still floating i know in the end my trade will always wins im using trading made simple strategy there will only be a max of 3 trade for each pairsmy trading strategy is very simple i only trade with a very minimal drawdown max 5% for every 1 tradehave been a profesional trader for 4 years and running